Isnin, 23 Ogos 2010

Anger & Awaiting Avenge

This anger & avenge..I fold it safe until now,
Waiting to explode...try me mama-boy...
Remember your mouthful talks??
Have myself involve with your so-called "great ideas"?

You freak , talks full of craps
nothing less than a piece of daydream
You create things messy and stupid...
and You dragged me together to accompany

Hell no I am not your friend dude,
For what you have done with no apologize,
Taking my money and steal my time...
Its all a busted, wasted thing ever I did..

You want name, fame, and money?
Talented on business and a great leader?
Eh, you failed to convince me with any of them...
You just a great talker...try yourself on public-speaking

Wish to see your really capable on any thing
But all I heard were just insults and humiliation
You made around a big shame of yourself
Dont ever pissed me off again...You will be sorry!





1 ulasan:

Yana berkata...

LIKE THISS...maO dedicaTe buLey..?..haha~