Sabtu, 7 Mei 2011

I am 23

Every Year,
On 3rd May,
A Special Day,
Only During May

I am already 23
Time Run Faster than I thought
and This Year
Its not Happier

Tests and Hardship 
I had to Face
The longer I live
In this broad Earth
The More I Learn

I Learn that
The Longer You Live
The Faster You Leave
This Life seems like a Transit

A Stop-by or Transit
For us
To Give and Take
To Live and Lead
a Life That is
ONLY ONCE

Happy Birthday To 
Me, Myself and I
You are now one step AHEAD
To Leave this Life
HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU

" Muhammad Hafiz Bin Atan "

2 ulasan:

Abuuwais berkata...

happy birth day ...hafizzz... baba tetap ingat kamu..buat selama2nya

hafiz atan berkata...

syukran..terima kasih byk2 baba...saya rindu baba, lecturer2, kwn2 dan Maktab Mizan, semuanya akan terpahat kekal dlm ingatan~