Jumaat, 13 Ogos 2010

Talam Suji - Thats It!

 Ramadhan the Month of Fasting arrived and yet I miss something in my hometown…the Talam Suji my most favorable-attractive-evergreen mini snack and will always be a delicious appetizer for me…!

lets have a look…

 This is when it had just got baked , looks so tempting to me, wish I can have my little monster bite on that big cake soon…hahaha…by the way, its not hard to have a remarks on them…they got 2 layer..the top one always be dark in color usually its brown or almost chocolate color and the bottom layer is light yellow…A layer is different from another one not just in color but also the taste…cant remember alrdy which layer I love for I am not yet arriving in Kluang for semester break…but I am sure it was a really delicious kuih for me!



For almost 3 years studying in IPG Kampus Sultan Mizan..I never had a grab of this little cuisine…wonder if my mates here can buy them for me if they catch a glimpse of this kuih in the bazaar…thanks guys if u did! haha, for all peeps out there who havent try it ,
I recommended this TALAM SUJI to you!

2 ulasan:

mE iS aS berkata...

wauuu...its mouthwatering...

hafiz atan berkata...

asmad dear...carikan la kueh talam suji ni around here...cant find laaaaa! XD