Jumaat, 5 Mac 2010

If You Really My Friends

If only you are my real friends.? This statement is so subjective for a person named Muhammad Hafiz Atan. You know why? Because if he makes a relationship with someone, he will give a part of his heart to those persons. I met many people as I go through life, I met peoples in a wider range in higher educational institution. I am not making relationship with someone I dont like their personality. There are egois, hypocrites, liar,backstabber all over around us. So, in case if you are picking up wrong person to be your friends, you would rather regretting it the whole life.

1 ulasan:

milsum berkata...

Pis, you are back to writing again huh? KICK-ASS post mate! totally agree with this entry..hehe
Im actually looking forward to connect; maybe we will do stuff sooner or later.. :) hehe good luck :p